We are pleased to share with you the latest development achieved during the first phase of SAPIENT project. The members of the Consortium continue to collaborate for reaching the established goals of the project, which consist in the provision of a new and innovative application in the field of the future CNS/ATM system and a future European RPAS C2/C3 satellite DL for governmental missions.
Taking into account the guidelines provided by the SESAR Phase 1 Project, the SAPIENT project (Satellite and terrestrial architectures improving performance, security and safety in ATM) will address a new innovative application in the field of CNS/ATM system focusing improvements to the exploitation of the synergies of Communications and Navigation technologies and the 4D trajectory management concept.
The main SAPIENT project results reached in this firs part of the projects are:
- The definition of the SAPIENT solution benefits
- The refinement of the SAPIENT solution expected impacts
- The identification of the SAPIENT terrestrial KPIs
- The identification of the SAPIENT satellite KPIs
- The definition of the SAPIENT System requirements
- The definition of the SAPIENT preliminary functional and physical architecture
- The definition of the SAPIENT security measures
- The definition of the SAPIENT simulator requirements
- The initial development of the SAPIENT simulator
- The initial identification of the SAPIENT 4D tagging
- The initial business plan
- The SAPIENT website launch
- The SAPIENT newsletters
If you wish to obtain further and more technical information, do not hesitate to contact the Consortium by accessing the Consortium Contacts page. The Consortium will be very pleased to answer to your requests.